Thiazide Diuretics for Hypertension
May's TRC Hot Topic Webcast features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on using thiazide diuretics for hypertension. Listen as Michael E. Ernst, PharmD, FCCP, BCGP, AHSCP-CHC, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why is hydrochlorothiazide commonly used first for hypertension?
- Do thiazide diuretics reduce CV risk?
- What differences between thiazide diuretics may impact CV outcomes?
- What are downsides of chlorthalidone or indapamide?
- Which thiazide should be used first for hypertension?
- When should chlorthalidone or indapamide be considered?
Don’t miss this important discussion. Fill out the form to register now!