Coming soon! RxAdvanced: Guide to Cannabis
Cannabis is a legal form of medical treatment, yet many pharmacists say they don't know enough to guide patients and providers to safe, appropriate use. RxAdvanced: Guide to Cannabis is an eight-part program that brings pharmacists up to date with science-based cannabis research, answering questions such as:
- What state and federal rules regulate cannabis?
- What's the difference between THC and CBD?
- What are the benefits and risks of cannabis use, especially in at-risk populations?
- Which prescription meds have cannabinoids as an active ingredient?
- What reactions can cannabis have with prescription and OTC medications?
- How can cannabis be used clinically to manage pain, epilepsy, sleep disorders, migraines, multiple sclerosis and other conditions?
- Credible training: Developed by the University of Colorado Denver Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, one of the nation’s first universities to conduct clinical cannabis research
- 16 hours of CE: ACPE accredited
- CE & Training Organizer: Track credits earned from this program or other providers toward your license renewal requirements