Managing Serotonin Syndrome Interaction Alerts
This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Managing Serotonin Syndrome Interaction Alerts. Listen as Douglas S. Paauw, MD, MACP, Professor of Medicine, Medicine Clerkship Director, Rathmann Family Foundation Endowed Chair for Patient-Centered Clinical Education, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is serotonin syndrome?
- What are risk factors for serotonin syndrome?
- How can you evaluate serotonin syndrome interaction alerts?
- What medication combos should you avoid or try to avoid?
- How should you approach high-risk interaction?
- What are some tips for managing serotonergic interactions?
- What medication combos are less concerning?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.