This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on the Treatment of Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction. Listen as Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC, Chief Academic Officer, Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewis and Patricia Dickey Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, Carolyn Lam, MBBS, PhD, FRCP, Professor, Duke-NUS Medical School, Senior Consultant, National Heart Centre Singapore, Singapore, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is “triple therapy” for HFrEF?
- What is the role of sacubitril/valsartan (Entresto)?
- What is “QUAD therapy” for HFrEF?
- What are concerns with HFrEF medications?
- When should an SGLT2 inhibitor be considered?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.