This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Managing Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Listen as Kenneth Cusi, MD, FACP, FACE, Professor of Medicine, Chief, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Who is at risk for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)?
- What is nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)?
- Who should you screen for NASH?
- How should you manage NAFLD?
- Are statins safe in NAFLD?
- What are the pros and cons of medications to treat NASH?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.