This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) After Coronary Stent. Listen , Chief Academic Officer, Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewis and Patricia Dickey, Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including: Steven E. Nissen MD MACC
- How long should DAPT be used after a bare-metal stent or an acute coronary syndrome?
- How long should DAPT be used after a drug-eluting stent?
- What if patients are discharged on other antiplatelets?
- Should patients change to aspirin?
- What are tips to ensure appropriate duration of DAPT?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.