Finerenone (Kerendia) for Patients with Kidney Disease Due to Type 2 Diabetes
This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on Finerenone (Kerendia) for Patients with Kidney Disease Due to Type 2 Diabetes. Listen to Jamie P. Dwyer, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Nephrology Clinical Trials Center Director, Schaffner Society, Department of Medicine Vanderbilt University Medical Center, President and Principal Investigator, Collaborative Study Group, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is finerenone (Kerendia)?
- How does finerenone compare to spironolactone or eplerenone?
- How effective is finerenone?
- What are downsides to finerenone use?
- What is finerenone’s role in therapy?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.