Aducanumab (Aduhelm) for Alzheimer’s Disease
This month's TRC Hot Topic on-demand webinar features an expert panel discussion and clinical guidance on using Aducanumab (Aduhelm) to treat Alzheimer’s Disease. Listen as Steven E. Nissen, MD, MACC Chairman, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What is aducanumab (Aduhelm)?
- Which patients may be a candidate for aducanumab?
- Why is there controversy over aducanumab’s FDA approval?
- What is FDA’s accelerated approval pathway?
- What additional evidence is required by FDA?
- What are other limitations with aducanumab?
- What’s the bottom line with aducanumab?
Don’t miss this important on-demand webinar. Fill out the form to watch!
Visit our website for a list of all of our free on-demand webinars.