This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about preventing venous thromboembolism after hip or knee replacement. Listen as James Douketis, MD, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Why is aspirin being reconsidered for VTE prophylaxis after hip or knee replacement?
- Should aspirin be considered for lower-VTE-risk patients?
- Which antithrombotic regimen is preferred for higher-VTE-risk patients?
- How long should VTE prophylaxis be continued post-hip or knee replacement?
- How can antithrombotic mix-ups be minimized after hip or knee replacement?