This month's TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about smoking cessation in patients with CV disease. Listen as Andrew Pipe, CM, MD, LLD (Hon), DSc (Hon), FRCSPC (Hon) and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Which smoking cessation meds are okay to use in CV disease?
- How soon post-MI can nicotine replacement therapy be used?
- Which smoking cessation regimens are preferred in CV disease?
- Should oral meds be combined with NRT?
- Should e-cigarettes be used to help patients quit?