This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion on Shingrix, a new herpes zoster vaccine. Listen as Kathleen Dooling, MD, MPH and Adam Welch, PharmD, MBA, BCACP, FAPhA, along with other panelists, answer common clinical questions about the new vaccine, including:
- How does the efficacy of Shingrix compare to Zostavax?
- How do Shingrix and Zostavax vaccine formulations differ?
- Should Shingrix be used instead of Zostavax?
- Will insurance companies pay for Shingrix instead of Zostavax?
- Do injection-site reactions differ between Shingrix and Zostavax?