Preceptor Training & Resource Network
Preceptor Training & Resource Network is one of the many value-added benefits provided by Therapeutic Research Center.
The goal of the Preceptor Training and Resource Network is to provide a platform to easily connect pharmacists to teaching resources, preceptor training programs, and help Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy enhance the precepting offered by the pharmacists who participate in the program.
- Pharmacists need training to be a preceptor.
- Pharmacists need materials and tools to meet schools'/colleges' preceptor requirements.
- Pharmacists accept students from multiple schools/colleges and need each of their training and materials.
- Schools/Colleges need trained preceptors and sites.
- Schools/Colleges need to provide training and materials to each preceptor in a timely manner.
- Schools/Colleges need documentation that pharmacists have completed preceptor training.
The Preceptor Training and Resource Network:
- Pharmacists can use it to get what they need from each college...right when they need it… all from one website.
- Colleges can use it to provide their specific evaluation forms, calendars, student assignments, preceptor training, and more.
Learn more about the Preceptor Training & Resource Network >