This TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion on hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms. Listen as JoAnn Pinkerton, MD and Cynthia Stuenkel, MD and other panelists give guidance on:
- When is hormone therapy most appropriate for postmenopausal women?
- How does hormone therapy impact risk in women without a history of breast cancer?
- Can women with a family history of breast cancer use hormone therapy?
- Can women with cardiovascular risk factors use hormone therapy?
- How long should hormone therapy be continued?