This month's TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about managing depression in older adults. Listen as Heidi L. Combs, MD, MS, Jeffrey Wallace, MD, MPH and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- What factors can contribute to depression in older adults?
- Should psychotherapy be offered to older adults with depression?
- What are the considerations when choosing an antidepressant for older adults?
- Which antidepressants serve more than one purpose?
- Which antidepressants are preferred in older adults at risk for falls?
- How should antidepressants be started and titrated in older adults??