This month's TRC Hot Topic webinar features an expert panel discussion about influenza vaccine recommendations for the 2018-2019 season. Listen as Paul Hunter, MD, José R. Romero, MD, FAAP, FIDSA, FPIDS, and other panelists discuss and answer common clinical questions, including:
- Is it ever “too early” to give the flu vaccine?
- Why is most of this year’s vaccine supply quadrivalent?
- Why is FluMist back?
- Are some vaccines more effective for seniors?
- Can the flu vaccine be given with other vaccines?
- Can Shingrix be given with Fluad?